Saturday, June 26, 2010

DAY 6

HOME AGAIN!!!!!

It feels good to be home again, after all the starving I can eat up a bit again. Anyway set out of school this morning for what seemed to be an endless journey and by Gods grace I found favour everywhere I went even though I was so scared carrying ma backpack in front because of the fones and cash I was carrying.

I got home in real time but this raining season seems to be so annoying by street is below sea level now so am limited or constrained to the four walls of my house if ride is not available.....convocation is closer than I thought o, am so glad everything is taking shape, ma suit is ready, shirt available, shoes available hmmmmmmmm just ma neck tie left.

Somehow i feel i should have stayed in school there is nothing really am doing here in Lagos, at least if i was in school i would have been somewhere around her...Got to go now jor the match is about to start.........................GO AFRICA I got ur back.

COUNTDOWN: Cinq

No comments:

Post a Comment