Sunday, June 27, 2010

DAY 5

THE NEXT LEVEL

Wow time is flying rushing wateva you want to call it,now I wish we could go back in time but time waits for no man, its time for my next level I just have to be @ the right place @ the right time.

Have you ever heard of the story of a couple in ancient america who left their country in search of gold in an unknown land which later on became poverty stricken...returning back to america they discovered their house which they sold had been taken over by the military because gold had bn found on their land...awww bad luck what about the guy who bought a picture for $2 and it later produced a worth of $11million in the museum..lucky guy, I key into that.

What a lovely day, after service was indoor today wiv ma sis, received a call today wow I hope after all these meetings I hope something comes out from it. Anyway happy birthday to ma lil sis and my course advicer.

COUNTDOWN:Quatre

No comments:

Post a Comment