Wednesday, June 30, 2010

DAY 2

JUST ONE MORE

Today started on a good note with an introductory service for the graduands. The feeling rushed into me,so u actually mean that in some few hours time I will be set free by the son. Awwww am feeling so sad now am actually going to miss this school.

At the end of the morning session which I hardly concentrated due to numerous pinging I met a new friend who just thot myself & my room mate are just proud and rude boys..hahah if only she knew the real me.

My afternoon was spent on a hot date, I mean a long date under the scorching sun because the security will not just allow me sit in front of girls hostel. I had fun under the sun, I talked and talked wow I still have it in me but I was sad I made a wrong statement and she does not want to take anything from me even though its to repay her for the kindness she once showed. The day is still coming when I will be able to look any1 in the eye and say what I am really meant to say....
Quote of the day: He that the son has set free is free.

COUNTDOWN: Un

No comments:

Post a Comment