Monday, June 28, 2010

DAY 4

L.A.S.T.M.A

I don't even know the full meaning of that abbreviation, but these are guys down here in lagos who wear yellow shirts and red pants what a combination, they are as good as corruption officers.

Today was jinxed I thought I had reached the turning not knowing that hell was ahead, this was actually a BRT lane before I could think twice they had jumped unto the road, the prey for the day had just being cut.

Wow such lies am I actually a fool to believe that cameras were watching me or my plate number had been recorded I doubt if fashola stays there all the time. From 50k to 15k to something sha they just had to make something from me. Next time I will agree to follow them to the office but I have to pretend to call an uncle and read out their name tags...they will be scared am sure of that or I will reverse back and flee but a clutch is needed for such stunts, manual cars are the best.

Thank God I made that list of graduands but do you know what made it an interesting day she called to tell me my name was on the board.

Quote of the day: Ignorance is no excuse for failure.

COUNTDOWN:Trois

No comments:

Post a Comment